Thursday, August 4, 2011

Photo Blog #1

This picture was taken last Sunday. I was so bored and I played with my boyfriend's cap :) It's the same cap as Nyjah Huston's (the famous young skater in california whom I adore so much).
So the photo inspiration for today shall be NYJAH HUSTON. I will post a picture of him later or tomorrow.
Anyway, I just wanna say that if you want something so bad and you work hard for it, you will most probably achieve it!
Nyjah Huston has been (I think) 3 times champion on Street League per state in the U.S.!
He deserves it so much and I adore his passion for skateboarding!

I am once an over achiever and I work on so many things that I don't have a focus on atleast one. So what happened was I ended up not doing anything or not having physical passion with stuff I used to love before!
I used to dance. Dance as in DANCE everything from ballet to hiphop to cheering to jazz and so on. I think I was so fed up with it because my entire 17 years of existence, all I did is dance my ass off.
I also act. I love acting but not as much as certain people do. It's not like I wanna do it for a living but I still consider the fact. I enjoy performing!

Now all I do is read and write. Ehich I think is also good, though it doesn;t involve too much physical work and it can be tiring at times too!
I shall say that life has a lot of uncertainties and options. It's only a matter of choice!
In today's life, we can't live by what really makes us happy. There are other factors you must consider before deciding. :)
Life is not just a game we play, it's a battlefield to happiness and success!
Live life full of hope and never regret! Be inspired <3

No comments:

Post a Comment