Thursday, August 4, 2011

RANTS!

I got my notes for World Lit on saturday.
I finished my simple Log Lines for Film class tomorrow.
Started reading "Unbearable Lightness of Being" for the Novel reports on worldlit after prelims. (I should be done by then)
-
So far I have accomplished a lot of stuff in a matter of 3 hours! Yey! On the other hand, I have not started on my clearance. This is soo stressing. I figured that I have to secure 13 of my clearance. THIS IS PAIN.
Also, I have 1 more paper to accomplish. It;s due on saturday so I still have a day to finish it.
I managed to take it step by step. No cramming, but taking it easy is more I like it :)
-
Another thing to look forward (not to mention, to worry about as well) is the upcoming photo shoot for our graduation picture! I shall be excited about it though I still can't think of a creative shot for myself!
Minnie mouse, Teacher, Cheerleader, Punkrocker, Princess, Geek or Nerd.. I can't decide or rather I can't even think of an appropriate creative shot that I'd be happy with! my oh my.
Alsoooo, I can't think of a hairstyle I shall have on the graduation picture day itself!! URRRGGHHH!!!
I can't believe that it's THIS hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment