Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday oh wednesday

I shall photoblog because that's the main reason why I made a new blogger. I actually find my old blogger account too childish.. Though it built a lot of online friendship and inspiration.. I need to actually let it go.
I don't find tumblr very comforting for a personal blog. I actually still turn to blogger as the nearest blog or online diary that I'm comfy with ;]
Anyway, yes I'm supposed to be photoblogging for today but it feels like I'm soo uninspired because of typical wednesday happenings. I just don't find wednesday very comforting. -____- Gaaah.
Okay. Guidelines for this new blog! :D
- I still can post anything I want to post. But with more decency and I shall be a lot more mature right now.
- Expect a lot of photo blogs and trying hard inspirational posts.
- Random stuff has ALWAYS been my thing, so don't expect me to have this blog organized even in my posts.
- I still welcom bloghoppers and visitors. :D
- and it's more of being written than being read ;)
<3

I shall rest. This has been a long and uncomfy day -______- Hope you guys had a good day a while ago :)
MY WORD OF THE DAY: "WHATTHEFUHHHHCK?!" (though I say that every freakin day of my life. LOL
ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment